Saturday, August 30, 2008

Correct Dream Interpretation Method


I totally believe our Creator speaks to us and gives us messages in our dreams. These messages are usually in symbols (symbolism) and need to be unraveled.


This takes training and learning. We need to understand the language of dreams and how they are interwoven with symbolism. This symbolism is what must be studied. But it is listening and being led by the Spirit of Truth that is the key to dream interpretations. Many are gifted in this area but those gifts must be developed and trained.


There are numerous methods of dream interpretation. I ascribe to the ancient Hebraic dream interpretation method. This method has been around since ancient times and is the one way that you can receive the correct interpretation of a dream that comes to you from the Creator. The Jungian or Freudian methods will give you false interpretations that do not line up with the correct Hebraic dream interpretation method.


One way to help figure out if your dream is about others or about yourself is to key on what and where you are in the dream. If you are an active participant in the dream and are in much of the dream more than likely the dream is about you even though there may be others in the dream with you. Perhaps you are helping these other people. This could mean the dream is about you and your ability to help others or that you will move into an area where you will have the opportunity to help others. It may not even be about the other person in your dream at all.


When the dream generally is about another person you will most likely not be active in the dream. You will more than likely watch the scene play out like a movie. Sometimes you will be watching the scene play out from slightly above the action of the dream. When we have dreams like this they are often dreams in which we are being shown the dream so we can ask the Creator for divine help for the person we dreamed about. Usually in this kind of dream we are given the dream to ask for divine guidance, strength and help for the person and not actually tell them the dream.


There is a lot to learn to correctly interpret a dream and give the dreamer the correct interpretation. This takes training as well as being open to the Spirit of Truth’s guidance.


The Institute for Spiritual Development offers classes on dream interpretation. They also offer an apprenticeship program online.


With all great gifts or special abilities comes great responsibility and accountability. It is very important that we learn how to properly use our ability and/or gifts. For any wrong interpretation we give we will be held accountable for it. I encourage you to seek to properly train your gifts and/or abilities so that you can walk into your full destiny and correctly learn how to interpret dreams. It is also important to get dreams interpreted from the right source.


I hope I was able to help you a bit here and steer you in the right direction.


Keep looking up and keep dreaming.


Bob Holzner


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited thank you so much for taking the time to serve in such a way! God bless you.
~SD

Bob Holzner - Dancing Spirit Media said...

Thank you for your comment. I too find dreams and dream interpretation exciting. I wish you well on your journey.

God bless you too.

Bob Holzner

Anonymous said...

This encouraged me re dreams and visions, as I found you by accident looking for Lisa's site. I'm stuck on an IMD homework dream and was looking for inspiration! So Bless You!! Thanks so much

Bob Holzner - Dancing Spirit Media said...

Hello anonymous,

It is great to hear people are finding my site by accident. You are the second to do so and leave a comment.

Which Lisa do you refer? Lisa M and Tanya D. taught the 202 class I completed over the summer. I went out with Lisa (Leeza) L. as our overseer for our group's outreach.

Today I was with a Dream Team with Tanya D. leading us and we went to a mall to walk around and see if people needed dreams interpreted.

We had some great encounters and was able to interpret a number of dreams. We had four teams roaming around the mall and it was a lot of fun.

Good luck with your dream project and say hi to Lisa from Bob Holzner in Chicago.

Bob

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob....I wish you had a team in Toronto. I also found your site by accident. I wasn't even looking but the L-rd has been showing me more and more about this type of information. Perhaps it could mean something. I must bring it before him. I will say that perusing your site has confirmed what I have already been shown and I will be back. Thank you.

Bob Holzner - Dancing Spirit Media said...

Hello Anonymous,

It is awesome that there are those who find there way here even when not looking. Perhaps even guided here spiritually. This I find very encouraging. I would imagine there has to be a places in Toronto where you can get help with dream interpretation or prophetic destiny words of encouragement.

There is a place in Torono that I recommend you looking into. It can be researched and found at the following link:

http://www.ivan-isabel.com/wps/wcm/connect/FCDC/IVISA/Ministry/

* * * * *

I am glad this information site was/is available for you and other seekers of unraveling the messages of the night. It encourages me that there are those who have found a nugget of Truth that helps them on their way in life. Perhaps even providing a nudge to step closer to their destiny that awaits them.

Unfortunately, I have been undergoing a re-shifting in my professional life that has limited my growth in this area of dream interpretation and the time needed to further develop this site.

Once I step further into my own destiny, and things begin to smooth out, I will once again continue where I left off with dream interpretation. Then I will be able to provide a better service to this website and those of you who find your way here.

Good luck, Anonymous, as you step further into your own destiny and may God bless you always along the way in your journey.

Peace

Bob Holzner

Anonymous said...

hi..i searched a lot to find someone to interpret a vision, and thus found your site..my father had a strange vision many years back. while standing in front of his sister's house, with my mother, he saw in the sky 2 birds carrying either end of a stick in their beak and a lightened lamp hanging from the center of the stick.. he tried to show this to my mother and aunt, but both couldn't see it.. he started to think of it as an illusion, but my aunt's dog was barking in the direction of these birds..it will be helpful if you can interpret this..

Paul Newell said...

Dreams are a vital channel of prophetic flow.
God bless your ministry.
Paul Newell

Anonymous said...

Bob could you please help me with these 2 dreams, maybe. A few weeks ago right before I woke up I saw a beautiful bald gold man in a hooded robe it was gold as well he was looking down like he was above me there was a breeze blowing on him.The 2nd dream right before I woke up I felt my head being patted. I am a strong believer that god speaks to you right before you wake up.

Bob Holzner - Dancing Spirit Media said...

Hello all,

I am sorry but I do not interpret dreams on this site.

You can learn about dreams and also have your dreams interpreted at the following site:

http://www.interpretmydream.com/index.php

You can also learn about dream interpretation and may be able to submit your short dream to be interpreted on one of Doug's webcasts at this site:
http://dougaddison.com/Default.aspx


May you find the answers to your dreams.

Bob Holzner