Saturday, June 7, 2008

Underground tunnel to the Golden Gate Bridge


In prayer --

It was as if my spirit were moving underground with great speed... as if I were a lightning-speed gofer or mole; and a tunnel opened in front of me -- no digging -- because something invisible was opening the way before me. I wondered if I could go up above ground. "Can I go up?" I asked. I went upward, and once above ground, there before me was the Golden Gate bridge.

WOW!

I pondered that for a moment.

God secretly works and moves in the hearts of people. Then suddenly, it all comes to the surface and a bridge is in plain sight. So, don't be discouraged if you're not "seeing" results. God is still moving.

The bridge above ground demonstrates the open acceptance of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Christ bridges the gap between humankind and peaceful oneness with God.

Every day, people are coming to Christ one by one. And our hearts yearn for the multitudes to come to Christ -- may whole territories formerly known as hostile strongholds -- may these become bridges instead -- and strongholds for the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

And I wondered what God is planning for San Francisco!

God, we thank you and bless you for your work and your word; for your gospel and for your life. Holy Spirit, come and draw each heart and the multitudes to the Father through Jesus Christ. We praise your divine presence of mercy and grace for Your Name's sake, Lord.

No comments: